Latest Posts

An interview with myself. Yep. It's happening.

By 09:00:00 , ,


This is my first post that is part of the Get Up Offa That Slump Blogging Extravaganza (don't you just love that name?!) hosted by Rachel @  Beauty and the Bookshelf. It starts today (Wednesday 9th March) and runs for the next three weeks, until the end of the month. You can take part on your blog, instagram, booktube - it's up to you.

Check the details on the introductory post and get involved!

If you don't feel like you can cope with insanity today, you may want to skip this post ;) It's okay - I'll love you anyway.

[Me]: I feel ridiculous asking you questions I know the answers to.
[Me]: You are ridiculous. But do you know the answers? I might surprise you.

Can the cat ask the questions instead?
Ooh, yes! He'd like to use the pseudonym 'Tigger' because it sounds all tough and mysterious. Except no, it's against the rules.

Ugh, fine. Let's do this.
I'll pretend you're a cat. So, you're supposed to be asking me questions and you're really taking your time.

I was just trying to pull my thoughts together! Tell me about yourself.
Are you flirting with me? No? Okay, I'm Annika. I'm twenty...ish. I prefer books to people except if it's a really lovely person and then they're about the same. Like, I love books and some people the same amount. Except some people are awful, so I don't like them at all and books are much better so I'll just stay home, okay? "An unopened door is a happy door."

Okay... And do you often quote the IT crowd at people?
I'm so glad you noticed! I do - strictly on a biweekly basis.

Can you mention a few things you're obsessed with - no, not IT crowd. Mainly bookish things, you know.
Currently, I'm really obsessed with V.E. Schwab's A Darker Shade of Magic. And the sequel which is so awesome I want to just cry all the time because I'm emotionally overwhelmed. All the ships, Annika. Seriously, all the ships.

You are such an embarrassment to us both.
I was not finished talking about Kell and Lila and Alucard and Rhy.

If I let you go on about things you're obsessed with it would take us all day.
That's really rude. Just because you think you're the smarter twin doesn't mean that you can act like a brat. You should be the bigger person!

You realise we're not actually twins, right? We're the same person.
But if we were twins, you'd be the evil one.

Thanks for your time, but unfortunately, I'm going to have to end this here.
I can practically taste the sarcasm! Stop it.

Do I have a split personality? Does psychology/psychiatry say it's a real thing or not? Are you doing the Blogging Extravaganza? Let me know in the comments!




Follow

You Might Also Like

25 comments