Latest Posts

Book Spine Poetry!

By 16:44:00 ,


Hi guys! I'm starting to resurface from under the mountains of uni work I've been stuck with. What better way to do that than to write some book spine poetry (in honour of World Poetry Day)? This is a challenge related to Rachel's Get Up Offa That Slump Blogging Extravaganza.
Check the details and the introductory post over at
The secret in the night garden
Shadow and bone entwined
The versions of us: starborn, stardust


My book spine poetry has this tendency of resembling haiku. I tried not to succumb to my first instinct of a super short poem but... it didn't exactly work out for me. 
I spent some time yesterday trying to come up with poems, but in addition to shaking her head and repeating "you are so strange," my bestie also said that my poetry didn't make sense. I think this one does! 

But I will resign myself to wait for your verdict - does what I wrote count as a poem? Does it make any sense? Let me know in the comments ;)




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments