Latest Posts

One Lovely Blog Award

By 16:25:00 ,


Hi everyone! I was creeping on Joy's blog For Book's Sake because both she and her blog are awesome, and I happened across her post about the One Lovely Blog Award. By some miracle my name and blog were on her list of nominations. Thank you so much, Joy - you have no idea how happy it made me to see a link to my blog on yours :)
Please go take a look at her wonderful blog!

RULES:

  • You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  • You must list the rules and display the award.
  • You must add 7 facts about yourself.
  • You must nominate 10 – 15 or so other bloggers

Facts about me:

  1. I often randomly start singing show tunes (Hamilton, anyone?).
  2. When I was 10 I taught myself to play the guitar.
  3. Grad school is the most challenging, frightening, wonderful thing I've done in my adulthood.
  4. I rearrange my bookshelf weekly.
  5. When I'm reading a book I have to use the same bookmark throughout - changing to a different one would bring me bad luck.
  6. I once drove a car over my new phone the day after I bought it. (Yep. I'm that awesome...)
  7. I watch too much TV (Doctor Who, Outlander, the Magicians, the IT crowd and so many others) but I find it difficult to get into movies these days.

Nominations

Thank you so much for checking out my nominations! Do you have favourite book bloggers you'd recommend?



You Might Also Like

3 comments