Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which I literally nothing (not even grammar)

By 14:00:00

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news, and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello my little internet narwhals! [don't ask.]
I started writing this and asked my BFF what I'd done this week, and she replied with "literally nothing." I couldn't argue with that. So that's my week, tell me about yours! ;)
Did you see Molly's post about Camp NaNoWriMo? It's so motivating and packed full of good advice.
Gillian wrote a post titled 'If YA Books were Musicals.' You need this in your life. These are pretty perfect.
Cait offers several wonderful reasons for Why You Should Start a Book Blog. These should make you laugh and nod along.

Bookish Confessions: I don't like Game of Thrones
but would love to know if you do!
My Liebster Nomination
with the usual amount of weird, random factoids about me thrown in. Sorry.
✦ Conversations: Fifty Shades of Grey
No, I haven't actually read it. Don't unfriend me!

 The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
Wonderful Aladdin retelling with some kick-ass female characters thrown in.
 Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
Contemporary YA done so right that my review basically consists solely of fangirling.

 
Look at that. Urban fantasy and Shakespeare hanging out.

 
Yes, I'm still on a book buying ban. I don't know how this happened, but I'm 99% sure it's not my fault.

✦ Review of the Progeny by Tosca Lee
✦ A post about the end of Camp NaNoWriMo
✦ Another Bookish Confessions post
How was your week? You've survived my weirdness once again, so well done, you! Did anything good happen to you this week? Do you object to being labelled a narwhal? (they are the unicorns of the sea. Except, real.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments