Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which the new blog is almost ready. almost!

By 13:00:00


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news, and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello my bookish narwhal friends!
I'm really very nearly done with the new website - which is why the blog has been so quiet this week!
But in more important news, my mum got a new kitten yesterday! Feast your eyes on the beauty that is this little cuddle bug. (Her name is Evie.)



She has adopted me as her human (or as my mum would put it I've "stolen her kitten." Technically, yes, maybe, but I couldn't help it!)

When I started typing this, she was asleep. On my foot.
Right now, however...

On the Blog Recently

#AZdiverse readathon. Read diverse! + giveaway!
You have until Tuesday night to take part in the readathon, but the giveaway will be open for a few more days after that. Go on over and give us a diverse recommendation even if you don't have the time to take part!


ARC panic!

I've got too many, at the moment, so... want to help me decide which ones to read first? I'm loving polls (because of Ely and Val's Make Me Read It Readathon which is going to be awesome!) so here. Help a girl out, please! ;)


Up Next Week

✦ A review of And I Darken by Kiersten White

How was your week? Did you read anything amazing? (I finally read Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda and absolutely loved it!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments