Latest Posts

Make Me Read It Readathon Sign-ups|
Help me pick what to read!

By 21:00:00


This is going to be a really cool readathon taking place from the 9th to the 16th of July. Ely @ Tea & Titles and Val @ the Innocent Smiley (who are both so lovely!) are putting on this readathon for the second time. You can check the details and sign up for the event over here.

The idea is that you pick books and make a list so everyone else can vote for books they want you to read. I've put together a list of ten books that I've been meaning to read so now you get the chance to decide which ones I read during the week of the readathon, and which order I read them in.

So... please help me decide! You can vote for as many books as you'd like. I'll probably aim to read about six of them during that week, we'll see if it works out since it will also be a time of Camp NaNo craziness ;)



Any books you've read up on my list? Are you going to do the readathon? I'd love to see your TBR!

You Might Also Like

0 comments