Latest Posts

April Top Five YA |
ARC April and May Clean Sweep

By 23:00:00 ,


Hello lovelies! It's MAY!
This means I have a few ARC reading challenge updates to do, but firstly:
I've looked through everything I read in April, and I've picked a top 5, so here are some books I would definitely recommend for your TBR. Turns out they're all YA this month...!


{Click covers for Goodreads & titles for my reviews}



Radio Silence by Alice Oseman.   Absolutely adored this one! Contemporary YA awesomeness. Alice Oseman understands what being a teenager is like and writes about it in a really relatable way.


When We Collided by Emery Lord.   Another contemporary YA story, this one features two lovely protagonists, Vivi and Jonah. Possibly my favourite YA book that talks about mental illness.

YA sci-fi, with a really cool premise relating to all identical twins being separated at a young age because one of them is 'evil.' Obviously, the evil ones are hanged at a yearly celebration... Slightly morbid? Maybe. But super interesting!


The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury.   An Aladdin retelling that features an adorable romance and some pretty kick-ass female characters. That is basically all you need to know. Definitely worth a read!


Passenger by Alexandra Bracken.   A YA novel about time travel. I had some issues with this one, but still enjoyed it thoroughly. Passenger seems to divide people into two camps: the not-impressed and the absolutely-loved-it. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!


During the month of April, I actually managed to read a surprising amount of ARCs. My goal was six, but I ended up finishing ten! I've linked the covers to my reviews either here on the blog, or on Goodreads.

  
  
  

As for the month of May... I'm taking part in another ARC Challenge.
Clean Sweep ARC Challenhe

My goal is to read about 8 of these in the next month... Hopefully more than that though, honestly.

  
  
  
    
Must stop requesting review copies until I'm caught up.

How was April? Do you have any big plans (reading or otherwise) for May? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments